Thursday, December 2, 2010

Im in LOVE!!

I HAVE FOUND A NEW FOOD AND I AM IN LOVE....
If you are fimilar with  my blog you will notice that the foods i tend to eat on a regular basis are alll sort of similar...i love them and i know they taste good and dont mess with my body so thats why i continue with them... please dont roll your eyes i have come along way since my diet consisted only of carrots and apples (not a happy place) and i consider myself along way away from that place today but new foods are hard for me to try..i dont know why.. but im trying my very best to get out there and have fun in the food world becuase its FUN! and it fuels my body to do wonderful things like run, play netball and lift weights :)
 So ....let me introduce you to my new friend!
Im not quite sure how to eat it, but this morning i ate it for breakfast with natural yogurt, chia seeds and museli....foodgasmic :)

nomnom...
ok guys thats it thats all for now im off to take a body sculpt class at the gym..becuase i feel tired and prob wont push myself like they will today :) ill review it later for you xo

No comments:

Post a Comment