Monday, January 17, 2011

And it starts...

Hi friends hope your all well.. today i start working at Tennis Australia during the Australian open tennis. Its a fun but very busy two weeks, i work 9hrs a day for 14days straight so im going to be one tired girl when it finishes! Im going to do my very best to keep up the blog while im working so dont go anywhere!!

My role in the open is to work in the lacoste tent.. its lots of fun this year im working in the light box tent next to the bar (my a sneaky drink or two can be had after work), the fun thing about this location is that its full of games and celebraties come in so ill keep you posted...if any of you guys come please say hi you will most likely make my day!
this is some of my team members from last year..

and me hard at work...
so thats the deal fokes hopefully ill see some of you there..come back tomz for my green monster recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment