Thursday, January 6, 2011

I know what im getting for my birthday..

hey lovely people that read my blog.. hope your day is going well, mine is fab so far.. went with mum and dad for a walk down the main street in sorrento and stumble across this baby of a store..
>insert excited over the top oprah voice in here< LULULEMON!!!!!!!! and they let me pick out a "suprise" for my birthday...
once again...>insert excited over the top oprah voice in here< LULULEMON!!!!!!!!
sorry about the blurry image..cute right.,.colour is amazing...
could it get any better?
yes
yes
yes it can...

ruffles at the back..so cute
once, once again....>insert excited over the top oprah voice in here< LULULEMON!!!!!!!!
ok so thats the dealio for my birthday and i seriously cant wait..
 4th Feb is the day for your info and i accept any gifts from here thankyou very much i wear a size 4 sometimes 6 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment