Friday, February 4, 2011

Vegan Overnight Oats

Hi friends how are you all going? Hope you are all praying for those in queensland.. if you are a queensland reader please comment and let us know of your situation and that you are ok. My bestie from brisbane Natalie has contacted me and told me that her family and her are all ok and were not touched.. check out her blog here.

Its my birthday so im taking the day off and will do a personal blog tomz and tell you all whats going on. My iphone aka camera, ipod went for a fatal swim today and now lays in iphone heaven :( oh well ..lets hope my brother can fix it, not having a phone makes me naked...i know that sounds odd


I promised that i would share with you the recipe for Vegan Overnight Oats today so..ready? here it comes..
i adapted this recipe from Oh She Glows.

Vegan Overnight Oats

  • 1/2 cup of oats
  • 1/2 cup of fat free milk
  • 2 tsp of chia seeds
  • 3/4 cup of blueberries

this recipe is quick and easy to prepare, providing you have prepared it the night before..
Directions
add all contents into a bowl, cover and leave overnight in the fridge.
in the morning add toppings and eat cold.
 
honestly it needed something...im not a huge fan, but it was edible.
 
ok friends im off to celebrate with the family see you all tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment