Thursday, October 28, 2010

Its a new day

Good morning everyone hope you are all welll..
i'd like to apologise for last nights post, i was very down about the whole incident infact its still getting to me today, its an emotional time really, lots of study, not alot of sleep and stress to the max so something like that was just the push i needed to fall over the edge. Today i am picking myself up smashing (fluking) my exam this morning, presenting my coding work to my group then writing the end of my proposal...yes i can do it!

On an upper note, need some feel good/tough love and dam inspiring motivation check out Kelly Olexa's blog its certainly an amzing one to check out :)

1 comment:

  1. oh dear, i'm sorry you're going through all this. i worked in hospitality for a LONNNG time, so i know what it's like to have customers from hell. (i would've felt/reacted the same way you did.) i really hope everything works out, which it should - you've only been there 7 years, i mean talk about a trust worthy employee!

    good luck on your exam! :)

    ReplyDelete