what can i say ...oh dear
The reason for the party was yesterday uni results came out, and i have to sit another exam for coding :(
Its so fustrating becuase i tried so so hard...i managed to pass classes that i didnt even attend..but the one class that i studied around the clock for all semester lets me down..the exam is also in jan so there goes my summer holidays i have to study again :( i would rather run a marathon on the dreadmill (yess dreadmill than have to do this again.
Im also sick and have been for the last 8 days..off to the doctor tomz, i wish i wasnt too scared to call in sick because i could use my sick leave :(
OK ENOUGH WITH THE PITY PARTY...IM GOING TO BE PROACTIVE...
- Just like workouts, study will be non negotiable
- if i can achieve my running goals, when i thought they were impossible i can certainly do this with my study i just have to be that determined..
- im going to see the doctor tomz to sort out why im always sick
- im going to get to bed early tonight and give my body a chance to relax before i get to sleep.
- eat more green vegies and lean protiens
- be kind to myself
- also i have to remember that im not the only one who has tough times... my bestie natalie is not having a joyous time at the moment please go over to her blog and give her a cyber cuddle (that sounds a little creepy doesnt it ?!)..i wish i was there to support her at the moment. Running with the wolves