Hi friends hope your all well today
its the party season.. No doubt about it! and its all fun and games untill the next morning when oh so often you dont feel quite your fabulous self...You probably also realize that the headache, queasiness, fatigue, and shakes will subside only once you’ve rehydrated and the booze and its toxic byproducts have left your system. What you may not be aware of, however, is that a little gentle twisting, yoga style, can speed up that painful process. On particularly miserable mornings, yoga instructor, Kimberly Wilson, recommends doing this toxin-wringing seated twist first thing. Repeat as needed untill you can feel better..its worth a dry isnt it?
2. Using your hands, move your right leg and place the sole of your right foot on the floor next to your left knee, right toes facing straight ahead. Move your left foot back, bringing the left heel next to your right hip.
3. Inhale and extend your left arm up. Bend it and place your elbow and upper arm on the right side of your right knee. Place right hand behind you, fingertips pointing back.
4. Exhale as you press your left elbow and upper arm into your right knee and twist your torso toward the wall behind you. Place your left hand on the outside of your right hip.
5. Inhale and lengthen the front of your spine. Then as you exhale, twist a little deeper.
6. To come out of the twist, exhale as you turn your torso back to face forward.
7. Switch sides and repeat.