Saturday, March 26, 2011

hi bye

hi lovely people that read my blog, hope your saturday has been wonderful..i worked all morning then napped all afternoon, my body is exhausted by weekends now even to the point where i have found myself taking 2 rest days instead of one a week. Anyway probs just geting used to the long hours and balancing uni and work or something :)

went out for drinks last night with friends and it turned into a late one, well for me at least, got home at 1.30am and had to be at work by 9...i know i know..no ones fault but my own.
unfortunately this is going to have to be a super quick post becuase im about to run out the door and have a girls night with a group of my high school friends..we are going out for dinner and then dancing...the plan is all night..so catch ya
\xx

No comments:

Post a Comment